Check'em out!... Revisalas :)

We put new pictures in the Salvador, Brazil doozie! Check'em out, they're great!

Pusimos fotos nuevas en la entrada para Salvador, Brazil! Revisalas, son geniales!
If you want to translate this blog from english to whatever language go to http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=es#
and you can easily translate this page. I mean, it´s not perfect, but it´s pretty good!

Si deseas traducir nuestro blog de inglés a cualquier lenguaje, vaya no mas a http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=es# y puedes facilmente traducir la pagina de web. No es perfecto pero es muy bueno!

1.11.08

Since we{re going out...

So yesterdays mango experience (see my friend Will Smith{s picture, no really.... that was me) made Lori and I happily think about Brian Regan (a hilarious comedian. Thanks Gymnastics Joe, since you introduced him to us, our lives haven{t been the same!!) This is how Lori{s conversation with me went yesterday (the Brian Regan version)

Lori: So, Laura.... you know how your face normally looks? Of course you do.... (small chuckle) Well, you look a little different. So.... I was thinking, since we{re gonna go check our email later, maybe we could just swing by the hospital on the way? What do you think?

Laura: (with a lisp from a slightly swollen tongue) I think I{m just gonna lay down for 10 minutes. Then, if my throat is still itching, we can go check our email and swing by the hospital.

One of those moments that is funny now and wasn{t at the time.

1 comment: