Check'em out!... Revisalas :)

We put new pictures in the Salvador, Brazil doozie! Check'em out, they're great!

Pusimos fotos nuevas en la entrada para Salvador, Brazil! Revisalas, son geniales!
If you want to translate this blog from english to whatever language go to http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=es#
and you can easily translate this page. I mean, it´s not perfect, but it´s pretty good!

Si deseas traducir nuestro blog de inglés a cualquier lenguaje, vaya no mas a http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=es# y puedes facilmente traducir la pagina de web. No es perfecto pero es muy bueno!

22.11.08

Trujillo Day 3

So the other day I said to Lori (and her infinite stomach problems) "You know... I´m carrying around about 5lbs of stomach medicine for you and you haven´t even had one problem yet... I mean, I was counting on you to have at least 2 or 3 by now and really lighten my load of pepto, immodium, etc." Well, she really took it to heart. I think she licked the sidewalk... yesterday we lightened my load of stomach medicine (honestly... I think she could have done better than one dose of Pepto and a few pills).

3 comments:

  1. some good food just doesn't stay with you like it should - take care.
    love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy Heyyy LaDiEs....!!!! HaPPy ThAnksGiVeN Day....!!!!
    dAniEl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. This was a great entry. Lori's stomach problems are infamous, and I am glad she is living up to their infamy on this trip. I like chickens!

    ReplyDelete